Paula S. Marra
AREA OF PRACTICE
- Community Association Law
- Land Use and Planning and Zoning
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- L.L.M Real Property Development – University of Miami School of Law – degree candidate
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, J.D., 2002
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, B.A. with honors, 1998
Since 2003, Mrs. Marra has practiced primarily community association law representing condominium associations and homeowners’ associations. Her practice includes counseling clients on covenant enforcement, governing document amendments, corporate governance issues, collections, lien foreclosure, mandatory membership and governing document revitalization. She has represented board of directors of both developer-controlled association and owner-controlled association through turnover, large commercial foreclosure litigation, and mandatory membership issues. Her experience also includes land development, planning and zoning, and land-use related issues. Mrs. Marra has a broad range of commercial litigation experience representing clients in numerous commercial litigation matters from claims involving Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act claims, commercial evictions and contractual disputes.
- South Palm Beach Bar Association Member; Real Estate, Land Use and Community Association Law Committee Chair 2011-2016.
- Boca Raton Charter School 2010-2016